The Lake Oswego High School Athletic Department is happy to announce our Winter registration is now open for the 2018-2019 season. If you are planning on participating in a Fall Sport: Basketball, Swimming, Skiing, Wrestling, Cheer, or Dance, we will need this registration to be completed by October 26th. This will allow us to compile all of the documents needed to allow all of our athletes to be able to practice the first day.
The below items are are required PRIOR to the first practice. If they are not completed, athletes will be sent away from tryout/practice.
- Complete the Registration
- Agree to Athletic Handbook
- Documents Signed by Athlete and a Parent
- Current Athletic Physical (New for 9th Graders and less than 2 Years for all Others)
- $300 Sports Participation Fee Paid to Bookkeeper in main office
- DO NOT PAY ONLINE, ONLY AT THE MAIN OFFICE
If there is a hardship with the payment, please let the athletic department know by coming in to see us. If we are not aware of anything, we will not be able to clear athletes for practice.
The new system is called “Register My Athlete” and the link to begin registration is below. Thank you all for getting on this early.