LOHS Boys Tennis 2019
|All of this info and more can be found at the team website:
FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS/PRACTICE
DATE: Monday, February 25th
TIME: 4:30-5:40ish (until we can’t see anymore)
- Note: practice times will change after Daylight Savings Time
WHERE: We will meet near the upper courts, or inside by the gym if raining.
- There will be no cuts. Everyone will make either Varsity or JV. Returning Varsity must tryout.
- Be ready to play tennis and compete from DAY 1. Assume the weather will be good enough to play, and be ready.
- Be prepared with athletic shoes, clothing, tennis racquet and WATER! Even though it isn’t hot outside, make sure you bring water. It is good for you!
- Bad Weather: In the case of poor weather, be prepared for indoor conditioning and flexible practice times.
- Clearance: You must be cleared for tennis before you will be allowed to participate. A current physical must be on file with the athletic office, and you must pay your athletic fee.
- Parent Meeting: We will have a parent/coach meeting during the first few weeks of the tennis season. Stay tuned for more information.
New Player Questionnaire
All new players to the LOHS Boys Tennis Team need to go to the team website and complete the New Player Questionnaire
All new players, or returning players that deleted the app, need to join the LOHS Boys Tennis Remind Group. This is how Coach Hart will be communicating with the team. Go to the team website to find the link to join the LOHS Boys Tennis Remind Group.
Email Coach Hart if you have specific questions.